Legal secretary: Tamara Finlayson
+61 3 8600 8807
An Associate in our Banking and Finance and Commercial and Corporate practices, Girish provides clients with strategic and pragmatic commercial advice.
Girish’s practice focuses on property and construction finance, mergers and acquisitions, supply and distribution arrangements, private equity investment and joint ventures. He has acted for a range of clients, including private and institutional lenders, property developers, private equity and debt funds, and private businesses.
Girish joined KCL Law (then called Kliger Partners) in May 2016 and was appointed as an Associate in August 2018. Prior to joining the firm, he practised at a commercial law firm in Adelaide.
Girish has a Bachelor Laws from The University of South Australia, and is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and the Australia India Business Council.
Areas of practice
- Senior finance
- Mezzanine and preferred equity finance
- Managed investment schemes
- Personal Property Securities Act
- Australian Financial Services Licensing
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity investment
- FMCG supply and distribution
- Shareholder dealings
- Corporate governance
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australia India Business Council
Admitted to practice
- December 2014