BMusPerf (GU), JD (Melb)
Legal secretary: Lily Ly
+61 3 8600 8834
Grace is a lawyer in our Employment and Workplace Relations practice.
Her practice focus includes advising and representing small and medium enterprises through to large privately owned and ASX 200 List companies across a wide range of employment and workplace relations matters, including unfair dismissal, adverse action and contractual disputes. She is also experienced at drafting employment contracts, enterprise agreements and workplace policies, as well as advising as to the interpretation and application of employment contracts and industrial instruments.
Prior to joining the firm, Grace worked for a specialist commercial and insurance law firm, working with Australia’s leading insurance and financial institutions. Her experience in commercial and insurance law means she is well-equipped to understand her clients’ commercial and business needs.
Grace was admitted to practice in November 2016, after completing a Juris Doctor at The University of Melbourne. She also holds a Bachelor of Music Performance from the Queensland Conservatorium of Music, Griffith University.
Grace is a member of the Australian Labour Law Association, Industrial Relations Society of Victoria and Law Institute of Victoria.
Areas of practice
- Employment and workplace relations
- Advocacy in Fair Work Commission, Federal Circuit Court and Federal Court matters
- Discrimination and adverse action claims
- Employment contracts
- Employment-related litigation
- Enterprise agreements and enterprise bargaining
- Human resources policies
- Modern award interpretation
- Performance management
- Post-employment restraints
- Redundancies and other employee terminations
- Training and seminars on employment law
- Unfair dismissals
- Australian Labour Law Association
- Industrial Relations Society of Victoria
- Law Institute of Victoria
Admitted to practice
- November 2016 — Supreme Court of Victoria