BA (Ling), LLB
Legal secretary: Anne Olsen
+61 3 8600 8824
A lawyer with our Estate Group, Nicole’s practice includes advising individuals on a wide range of estate matters, including estate and succession planning, estate disputes and litigation, and probate and estate administration.
Nicole’s approach to her practice is modern, logical and efficient. Nicole brings a unique perspective to the Estate Group, further strengthening the accomplished team at KCL Law.
Nicole has experience working in both public and private organisations. Prior to joining the firm, Nicole worked for State Trustees where she gained experience across myriad areas of estate litigation while working for one of the most highly regarded specialists in the area. Nicole has acted for clients in matters in the County and Supreme Courts, as well as the Court of Appeal and Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).
Nicole has also volunteered at Justice Connect, an independent, not-for-profit organisation, where she assisted self-represented litigants with bankruptcy and employment law matters.
Nicole was admitted to practice in 2017, after completing a Bachelor of Laws from the Victoria University. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts from Monash University majoring in Linguistics.
In addition, Nicole is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and the Victorian Women Lawyers.
To start your estate planning with Nicole, click here.
Areas of practice
- Probate applications
- Letters of Administration applications
- Estate administration
- Complex applications
- Litigation on behalf of minors or those under
- Applications to VCAT for approval and advice
- Family provision claims
- Applications to remove executors or administrators
- Defending and initiating Will challenges
- Interpretation and construction of wills
- Wills and Enduring Power of Attorney
- Law Institute of Victoria and Victorian Women Lawyers
Admitted to practice
- 2017 — Supreme Court of Victoria