KCL Law delivers effective business solutions to our clients by combining strategic legal advice with carefully drafted legal documents. It is our commercial and practical approach that attracts some of Australia’s most innovative and entrepreneurial SMEs and multi-national businesses to our strong client base.
Our team keeps up with commercial trends, both locally and internationally, so that we can anticipate industry shifts or developments that our clients may face. We work closely with our clients to get a true understanding of their business and to ensure that our legal services are aligned to meet their corporate goals.
Advising on all aspects of business and investment, from mergers and acquisitions to start ups and divestments, we endeavour to highlight opportunities, minimise risks and maximise success for our clients.
The expertise of our commercial and corporate team includes:
- Corporations Law;
- Competition and Consumer Act;
- Negotiation & preparation of commercial agreements;
- Investment dealings;
- Sale & purchase of businesses;
- Liquor licensing;
- Distribution & agency matters;
- Terms & conditions of trade;
- Shareholder dealings;
- Privacy and SPAM Act issues;
- Financial services compliance;
- Intellectual property, patents, trade marks, copyright; and
- Information technology agreements.
Our commercial and corporate practice is led by Principal Lawyer Jeremy Goldman, and is further complemented by Principal Lawyers Sam Frey, Daniel Kovacs, Darren Brown , Ilan Kraus and Mark Yaskewych and Special Counsel Roger Rothfield.
If you are interested in receiving our Commercial legal updates, please click here.