KCL Law's Estate Group boasts significant experience and depth, and offers complete legal services to clients across estate administration, estate litigation and estate planning.
Our expertise in estate matters is extensive and our team draws on knowledge of estate law, trusts, taxation law, property law and family law to develop strategies to ensure that our client’s objectives are met.
The Estate Group practises across all areas of estate matters including:
- estate planning;
- guardian and administration;
- estate administration; and
- estate disputes.
The following is a selection of pamphlets relating to these topics: To access the publications you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader which is free to download.
- Will Planner;
- Fact Finder;
- Testamentary Trusts - Saving tax through careful planning;
- Enduring Powers of Attorney (Medical);
- Enduring Powers of Attorney (Financial);
- Intestate Provisions; and
- Testator's Family Maintenance - your right to challenge a Will.
There is also an example of an Estate Plan that is the type we would typically provide to a client.
Part of our service is ensuring that not only does the client have a set of documents which adequately protect them, but they understand what the documents do and how they operate.
If you are interested in receiving our Estate Group legal updates, please click here.