BA, LLB (Hons)
Legal secretary: Hannah Murray
+61 3 8600 8803
Laura is a member of the Estate Group. Her practice includes advising individuals on a wide range of estate matters, including estate and succession planning, estate disputes and litigation, and probate and estate administration.
Laura’s approach to her practice is holistic and modern, ensuring an efficient result for her clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Laura worked as an Associate to the Honourable Justice Moore of the Supreme Court of Victoria. During this time, she developed a depth of knowledge in various estate and trust disputes. Prior to this, Laura worked at Bradley Allen Love Lawyers in the ACT where she worked in the Estates team, both in estate litigation, probate and estate planning. Here she worked in both the ACT and NSW jurisdictions.
In addition, Laura is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and Victorian Women Lawyers.
Laura was admitted to practice in August 2018, after completing a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws with Honours from the Australian National University.
To start your estate planning with Laura, click here.
Areas of practice
- Probate applications
- Letters of Administration applications
- Estate administration
- Complex applications
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Medical treatment decision making
- Testator's family maintenance claims
- Applications to remove executors or administrators
- Defending and initiating will challenges
- Interpretation and construction of wills
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women Lawyers
Admitted to practice
- 2018 — Supreme Court of Victoria